Do you want to learn the secrets of dating Chinese girls? Do you want to be the confident, attractive man that Chinese girls find charming and irresistible? There are a few tips that you should have in your mind before you step into the Chinese dating scene.
• Be honest with your girflfriend about your intentions. If you are only going to be living in China temporarily, make sure that she understand this. Do not lead her on by giving her false hope for the future. Doing this could cause trouble for you later on.
• PDA (Public Display of Affection) is still highly frowned upon in many parts of China. Kissing and even holding hands in public is considered improper by the older generation.
• Chinese girls get a lot of admirers and so you have to be different to leave an impression. Most of them would want to give you little test to see how firm you are. Do not just give in to every one of her whim. Sometimes you can playfully yet firmly resist or refuse her. This is quite a turn on for Asian girls, a guy who takes charge (please don't over do it)
• Going to visit your girlfriend’s hometown is often seen as a serious step towards marriage in China. If you are invited to visit your girlfriends’ hometown during a holiday, be careful. Accepting the invitation may send the wrong message to her and her family.
• In traditional culture, the fewer boyfriends that a girl has before marriage, the better. Ideally, a girl should marry her first boyfriend.
• Having multiple girlfriends in China is never a good idea. As I wrote about earlier, acting ‘the playboy’ in China could have serious consquences on the status of your visa.
• Honesty is also a quality that is highly respected in the Chinese society. A man of honor does not lie and does not abandon his responsibility. If you wish to impress an Chinese girl you have to prove to her that you can be such a man of honor.